Pages

Tuesday 5 June 2012

hi-heels.me.NO WAY!!


   many girls out there love to wear high-heels.dont no why.maybe cause it looks fabulous or gorgeous and so on.but me?well,i HATE it.guess why?hmm..fyi,i hate something girlish.although i'm a girl.sound weird,huh?haha.well..many other girls also said that "i hate pink,it's too girlish!"but hey,they put on lipstick and wear skirt!or maybe not.but they still look like a girl.me?yeah well..me too.but,believe me,i never ever love make-up!!eww,,i love natural face.okehh..back to the topic.hi-heel?wekk!!for me,hi-heel is only for someone who lives in her own fantasy.dream to be a princess.and really,it doesnt suit me.i'm a simple girl,who loves to wear something easy and casual.like shirt,jeans and sandal.that's completely me!but you know,my mom wants me to be a beautiful lady or something.so she bought me stuff that i hate.u-huh!lucky she doesnt buy me pair of hi-heels.if she buy it,i dont care,i'll throw it into the dustbin!i dont want to be like her and my sister.yaks!you know,they are fans of hi-heels.they spend their money only to buy it.hey!!their lose money!only to buy something that you wear on foot.i think the money better flow to buy food than hi-heel.and mark my word,they buy it,and wear only once,and buy one more,and wear it once,and repeat it again and again and again.want me to be like that?hopefully the answer is NO.and seriously,if you a girl,or ladies,or woman,i remind you,,dont ever you dare to be like them.
last but not least,SAVE MONEY or YOU'LL BE HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!



                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment